VERONICA'S SECRET CLOSET

I find myself wanting to put down some of my thoughts and give expression ot my feelings at this stage in my life. Blogging may be the tool. I am the craftsman. I hope my family and friends and casual viewers enjoy it. In the end, it is myself I seek to please.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

" Bruce was called by Jesus to his heavenly home"

My son Bruce was called to his heavenly home suddenly on Feb. 21, 2007. He was only 35 years old. I know he is sitting at the throne of the king of kings now as he was a christian and saved by the blood of Jesus Christ His family and many friends shall dearly miss him , but know we shall be will be teogether again in heaven. These thoughts sustain me till we meet again. We can only live this moment and are not promised a tomorrow . The only promise we can rely on is to give our lives over to Christ , do his will and we will also be sitting at his throne when our time comes.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home