VERONICA'S SECRET CLOSET

I find myself wanting to put down some of my thoughts and give expression ot my feelings at this stage in my life. Blogging may be the tool. I am the craftsman. I hope my family and friends and casual viewers enjoy it. In the end, it is myself I seek to please.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

" Mother's day flowers "

I recieved these lovely roses from my children. Marie, Matthew, and Walter. They knew this was a happy but unusal day for me as this is my first Mother's day after my son Bruce died in Feb. They made it special by adding his name to the card. It made me cry at first but soon joy took it's place as they knew just how to make mom feel better. I was blessed when God gave my children to me . Each and every one of them are special in their own way and i love them so much.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Renie Burghardt said…

    Your Mother's Day flowers are beautiful. I read about the sad loss of your son, Bruce. And of course, your other three children are a blessing. God blessed me with two sons and a daughter, and I'm so fortunate. I have a close friend who never had children. Now that her husband has passed on, she feels so alone and lonely.

    I came to visit your blog from tossing pebbles. I hope you start posting again. There are so many kindred spirits in blogland.

    Take care and stay well.

    A blog friend in the Ozarks,

    Renie

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said…

    There I see Renie wants you to blog. You could add her to your sidebar. She has a nice blog. she is a writer.

    I have tagged you for a meme of 6 Random things of "What Makes Me, Me!

    Mary, the woman who tagged me is nice also. She lives here in Ontario.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home